Friday, August 1, 2008

5 days and counting ...

And it would seem that I am building a nice circle of support. Meredith, of course, is the central pillar. We have talked long and hard about this before we started down this path, and she will be there through the entire process. I have people who are loaning me books so that I can get into practice drawing (thank you Mike and Hudson), and I have more and more people at work asking me about it. Also, Wendi at the school has been very supportative as well. Of course, it is her job to be, but it seems to be very sincere.

In other news, Meredith had to take a test today at work to get her LOMA certification, and she passed. This is the first of 10 tests that she needs to take for the certification, so she has 9 more to go. I will keep everyone posted on how that progresses. It is cool that she and I are both working to better ourselves. I will be a pillar for her as she has been a pillar for me.

Well ... I am gonna keep this short tonight. I have things to do and Meredith's family is having a reunion tomorrow and I will be taking some salt crusted potatoes for everyone to snack on. That should make one of the few remaining days go by quicker, I should think.

So ta-ta for right now ... I will write more tomorrow.

No comments: