Monday, August 4, 2008

One more day ...

Just one more day, then school starts. One more day and I will be on the road to a better career. One more day then school starts!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

This afternoon I picked up a magazine called 3D World. It is devoted to 3D Artists. it has a ton of articles on how to achieve certain effects with certain programs and tells what programs are best to use for said effects. There were a couple of magazines that we for 3D art and animation, but I picked this one up because it has an article in it about the 10 best things one can do to get noticed. About halfof them centered on putting your work out on the web (having your own website and such). So, in a year or two, once I get some real work to show, I will put up a website other than my blog for people to check out what I can do.

Tomorrow night my friend Stu(art) is coming over for another game of Twilight Struggle. It will help me pass the time (as you all know I am just so eager for school to start). It is like waiting for Christmas when you are a little kid. I have been asked how semesters work, and it is not like going to regular school. I will have 5 semesters a year, each one being 6 weeks long with 2 week break between. There is a longer break at Christmas time.

Anyhoo ... that's it for tonight. I am really tired tonight and plan on sleeping like a rock.

See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck on Wednesday!

David said...

Thanks! I appreciate the support!