Sunday, August 10, 2008

End of my first week ...


The first week of school is over, and I feel great!

My Computer Application class is a real sleeper, with my first assignment being me using the HELP feature in Word 2007 to do 10 look-ups and pasting screen shots of them into another document to send to the teacher.

My Art class was fun, with me having to do a drawing of my hand without looking at the paper. I then had to do a second drawing where I could look at the paper only to lift the pencil and put it back down.

In my Success Stratagies class, I really got a discussion going when we were asked how we define "success" in 5 different catagories. I said that for a person to define success is like trying to define what is funny. What is funny for one person may not be funny for another. And for success, there are so many different levels that it is all relative. The instruction then asked me if I agreed witht he statement that the only success is the ability to live one's life the way the choose. Well ... I finally responded that without going into politics and law and such, that I would have to agree with her.

I am enjoying this a lot. I cannot wait to get this semester over and get into more exciting classes. This is so AWESOME!!!

No comments: