Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last Weeks Grades

So my teachers ahve one week from Sunday to get all my grades up from last week, and I now have all my grades ...

Success Strategies: I received 55 out of 55 points, and I am at 110/110 for a perfect score. My teacher's comments are more on the nugget of wisdom kind of comments. They are not very encouraging, just more like fortune cookie kind of stuff.

Computer Applications: 158/160 for a total of 326/330. Doing good here as well. His comments so far are that I show good energy in the discussions. Meh.

Art: 330/330 for 666/670!!! YAY FOR ME!!! My instructor is great. His comments are strong and instructive. He likes my drawings and appreciates teh leadership I show in our discussions. This is going very well for me, and I get more excited as I get deeper into the semester. I cannot help but to wonder what the next semester will be like?

2 comments:

MrGibbage said...

What computer applications have you had classes on so far in your computer applications class? Keep up the good work!

David said...

Computer Applications is only using the MS Office Suite (see why I am clawing my eyes out?). I understand why we need this class and all, but below is a list of programs I will be learning, and perhaps your will understand my eagerness to get into those:

3DS Max and/or MAYA

Premier Pro

Adobe Photoshop CS3

Adobe Illustrator CS3

Adobe InDesign CS3

Adobe Studio 8

Adobe AfterEffects

Adobe Flash

Adobe Dreamweaver