Saturday, August 2, 2008

One more day closer ...

*YAWN*
Well ... it has been a long day. Mere and I went to her family reunion and had a great time. I was the "baitboy" and "fishman" for all of the little kids. basically I baited all of their hooks and took all of the fish off the hooks for them. I am DRAINED just from that.

We also went to BESTBUY and picked up a scanner for school. I will be scanning in some art work to be graded, so I needed this.

And to end the day I watched possible the most awful movie have ever sat all the way through. It was called Dragon Wars. the only reason i sat through it was because of the special effect on the dragons. They were really good, and in a few years, I might be doing the exact same thing. I only hope that any movies I work on fare better than this movie did.

Anyhoo ... I am heading to bed. Those kids just sap the strength from a person!

No comments: