Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So, here is my mouse project. I had to compress it and so the quality isn ot that great. You can still see everything pretty good except for maybe the fur detail. I am quite happy with my overall finished product. Out of about 12 of us, I think 3-4 people did a better job than me. Everyone else did as little as possible when it came to animating their mouse. They would move the entire mouse and not animate it at all so it looked like it was gliding or flying. I cannot wait until next week when I get my grade back for it and find out how I did.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Skip said...

Wow! How cool is that?!?! Great job!

David said...

Thank you ... it is a start, and I know I have a long way to go, but I am plesaed with it. 3ds Max is such a powerful tool and it is chock full of many different tools that it will take time to learn them all and be able to use them well. Even my teacher professes that he does not know them all, so that makes me feel comfortable with my current level of understanding.

It is wierd, though, that some of the people in my class or obviously "virgins" to this kind of thing while others seem to be old hands. Two of the animations that others did were FANTASTIC. In our work sessions they talk about things that makes teh teacher ask clarifying questions because he has to make certainhe understands them as their questions are not beginner type stuff.

So ... can't wait to learn more!