Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another week done ...


Another week done and now into week 4. Almost halfway done with the new term. I am still enjoying it all very immensely, and even got to give my new tablet a huge workout on this week's assignment. I had to make a picture completely of colored dots, and the dots are supposed to "mix" in the picture to give you the different colors. So ... can you tell what it is? And how well do the dots mix for the colors?

Anyway ... for my grades for last week --

Digital Illustration: 149/150 for a total of 366/380 (96.32%)
Color Theory: 131/155 for a total of 495/525 (94.29%)

Still going strong!

I am really enjoying my school work and the way that the school itself works. I have talked to many different people outside of school telling them how excited and thrilled I am with the whole thing, that one of my friends is now starting classes in March. He is going for a Visual Arts degree and is very anxious to get started. He has said that his initial start-up has been as good an experience as mine was, so I am happy that I had recommended it for him. too bad I don't get a commission for that.

I have started working my normal hours at work now, which is 3:30-11:30 Mon, Wed, and Fri, and 9-5 on Saturdays. On the week days we sometimes go 30 minutes between calls, so this will give me a chance to get my homework done ahead of time.

Well ... that is it for now. I am going to get to work on one of my assignments, so ... will write more later!

No comments: