Saturday, June 27, 2009

Next terms classes

I just confirmed my class schedule for next term. I have mixed feelings about it. I have three classes, and they are: College Algebra II (ACK!!!), College Writing (meh), and .... 3D Modelling and Animation (W00T!!!)!!!

Am I excited? Sure am! The first two I can do while I am at work. That should not be a problem. That will give me plenty of time to do my full class at home. The description of the 3D Modelling course ias as follows:

In this course students are introduced to 3D modeling and animation using industry relevant software.Topics covered include project development from initial concept to final production using lighting, camera angles, and textures. Upon completion of this course, students should be able to create and animate virtual objects in a 3D environment.

Doesn't that sound exciting?!?!?

I am so very anxious again to get this term over and done with and start on my next one!!!

No comments: