Sunday, April 12, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Wow. Here it is week 3 in my 4th term, and I haven't posted in sucha long time. Truth to tell, i've had a few migraines and ended up in the ER once again. The meds that I have been on have not helped, and the only had negative side affects on me. Mostly, I was irritable and got angry really easily, which I was told AFTER I hadbeen taking these pills that it was a possibility that this would happen. Great! So they now have me on something else now, which has a small chance of playing havok with my liver, so I a have to be tested ever 3 months to make certain that it is ok. My neurologist says that finding something that will prevent the migraines is hard because I have them so far apart. It is the severity that has him worried. My stepfather thinks I need to have something that tells doctors in the ER that I am having am igraine, not a stroke or am on drugs, and just treat the migraine as they normally would. My arguement against that is that what if I AM having a stroke, and they treat me for a migraine, as they symptoms are pretty close? Great!

Anyhoo ...

My grades so far are:

Life Drawing for Animation: 1855/1948 (95.23%)
College Algebra I: 210/220 (95.45%)
Game Analysis and Playability: 264/275 (96%)

So I am doing pretty good right now. I really enjoy the Game Analysis and Playability course. We ahve jsut formed teams and will be picking a game that is not doing so well and relaunch it ... or basically come up with ideas that would have made the game do better when it first came out. There are 7 people on the team, and there are about 4 of us that are doing all of the work, with the other 3 practically being no shows. The professor is aware of this and said this is our real world experience. So ... the game our team chose is "The Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures." It is an online game so we have a social aspect to deal with, as well as we can all hop on at the same time and try out group things together as well. We just need our professor to approve the title now, and we will be good.

So ...

The job is going well, and it has its ups and downs. I really do not like the amount of time that Meredith and I are apart, but it does give me plenty of time to get my homework done. Also, some of teh customer can be downright nasty. They are calling me to run a quote on their automobile insurance and sometimes lie about accidents and tickets hoping to get a better quote. Once we run our reports and find out that they werelieing, they get upset at US. They are the ones with the accidents and tickets, and it was our time that they wasted. Go figure.

Well ... that's it for right now. It's Easter and the wife and I are gonna spend some quality time together. I hope that you are all well and good and safe.

Love you all!

No comments: