Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Grades for Week 5


I am sorry that I did not post this last week, but I had a trip to the hospital for a massive migraine. I am feeling much better now, but it was one of the worst two migraines I have ever had. I ended up with an MRI, a spinal tap, 3 shots for nausea, blood tests, and who knows what else. I will be seeing a neurologist next week and will see if there is anything new out there for me.


Anyhoo ...


Digital Illustration: 83/90 for a total of 449/470 (95.53%)

Color Theory: 703/795 for a total of 1198/1320 (90.76%)


I took a hit in my Color Theory class because my report was too short. He liked the colors I used for the "Jaws" movie poster and liked my ideas in my report, it was jsut too short. Oh well. I can still pull an "A" out of the class.


The picture that I have up was my first project in Digital Illustration. We had to come up with a comic book cover with a super-hero of our own creation. So ... here is my first incarnation of Frankie!

2 comments:

Skip said...

I am glad that you are feeling better, and I sure do hope the tests come out good.

Not bad on the Frankie pic. Did you draw the whole thing from scratch?

David said...

Thanks!

Actually, it's a trace using the Adobe Illustrator program. It is Conan's body and my supervisor's head.