Thursday, February 19, 2009

Grades for Week 5, a new picture, and a migraine


My apologies for being late with my grades this week. One of my two teachers seems to like and wait until Sunday to post grades. That is somewhat annoying. Added to it that Meredith and I went to a nice hotel for our anniversary (3rd), and then had teh strangest of migraines on Wednesday night. It was as if the migraines was having problems starting up. I was at work and I was reading a book when I started to get the spot in my eye. I looked up and the spot tracked, and so I was going to leave when it went away. I decided to stay. I went on break a little later, and got a massive headache that almost made me fall over, but instantly went away. When I went on lunch, my entire leg went numb in an instant and so I went home and went to bed. That was the worst of it and slept through the night. I have been to teh doctor, and he feels that I suffer from migralepsy ... migraines triggered by a form of epilepsy. He has put me on Keppra, which is an anti-seizure medicine. So ... let's see how that works out for us.


Anyhoo ... my grades are:


Digital Illustration: 587/630 for a total of 1036/1100 (94.18%)

Color Theory: 151/155 for a total of 1349/1475 (91.46%)


My comic book cover got a B (87.5%) because I could have shaded more, and I accept that. The new picture that I have up I had to do for Color Theory. It is Audrey Hepburn. I ahd to take a black and white photo and paint it with one color and any shades of it to try and express the emotion of the picture. Purple is considered teh color of royalty, nobility, and is often considered to be an erotic color, and I felt that it best described Audrey. Hope you like it!

No comments: