Sunday, November 23, 2008

YAHOO!!!

Art History: 49/57 for a total of 613/634 (96.69%)
Image Editing for Games: 80/80 for a total of 410/410 (100%)
Intro to Animation: 138/140 for a total of 679/710 (95.63%)
Intro to Game Design: 80/80 for a total of 379/420 (90.24%)

I GOT MY GRADE BACK UP TO AN "A"!!! W00T!!! Now if I can jsut keep it there, I will be happy. With all of the studing I have been doing for my licensing, it has been very stressful. I have that test on Tuesday. Added to that I have an assignment with the Game Designer's Club to work with two other people to get a game summary written up to be submitted to the designers. If they accept it, then they will work out a game from that and if that gets published, I may get a credit for it and I can put it on a resume. Maybe.

Oh, and what did my instructer think of my picture of Pickles smoking?

Hi, Jah rastafari Cat. Nice work, David. Creative ad. (work on the point of junction between the cigar and cat's mouth, but that's not a big concern for this assignment). Nice work. I see where you are going but it needs more work to be complete, and convincing. Try working with some opacity variation in your smoke, mix it up a little in how you create the texture, to add to the realism.

It is so nice to have a teacher that gives such good feedback. I feel like working on the picture some more now to see if I can make ti better.

Anyway ... off to bed and maybe some more studying in bed.

Wish me luck all ... I am sure I will need it!

3 comments:

Skip said...

So, how's your photoshop final project going?

David said...

I am mixing elements of of past projects, soing it a bit better than before ... but I am not certain if it is as good as I was hoping. The curse of being an artist is second guessing what I have already done, and deciding when I am truely done. I will post what I have here in a day or so.

Skip said...

Welcome to my world. I hate looking at old pictures that I have taken, and I really despise a lot of the post processing that I have done, and still do. I am rarely satisfied with myself when it comes to my photography. That's really very common. So, yeah, welcome to my world.