Tuesday, February 23, 2010

For Mom and Mike ...

The way things ought to have been ...

Now that I have my new system, I went back and placed things back to the way they were before. Things are a bit sharper, the video is longer, and I now have my beautiful sunbeam back (woo-hoo!). Please note a few things with the sunbeam. First off, as we move through the beam, you can see different rays of light as it is being divided up by the breaks in the stained glass window. Also, a couple of times you will be able to see the different colors of light shining down on the pews below. One other thing to note is that when I do the fly-by on the pews near the end, you can see some of the detail of the oak leafs that I had beveled in the sides.

Much more gooder, I would say!

On a lesser note, I have received my class list for next term ...

Ethical and Critical Thinking (groan)
Communication Skills (yawn)
Game Design Process (WOOHOO!) -- this class will take me through game engines to show me how everything all comes together. This one shoud be exciting.

I do not have any modeling classes, but that will be something that I will be doing in my free time.

Tomorrow I have my Canada Licensing exam for work, and I am anxious to get that over and done with. We had 1 week of classes for it at work, and it is the second time I had to take the class because it has now been discovered that a few of us had been given the wrong exam. Although I do not really want to be placed in the Canada Queue as our rates in Canada are pretty high so our binds rates are really low there, I still want to pass to show that I can. The only thing that I can see that might be problematic is that I have a cold right now, so I need to have a good nights rest the night before.

Anyhoo ... let me all know what you think of the new video and effects.

Thanks again, Mom and Mike!

2 comments:

Skip said...

Very cool. Very cool indeed.

David said...

Thank you ... I resubmitted this to the professor, and he said that I was at the head of the class (woot!). My next term doe snot have any modeling in it, so I am going to have to find something to practice on.