Thursday, July 30, 2009

Missed it by THAT much

My final grades for this term were:

Advanced Drawing and Perspective for Games: 1139/1300 (87.62%)
Character Development Design : 4019/4385 (91.65%)

So I got a B and an A-, but I didn't make the Dean's List. As my brother Skip would tell me, they are great grades, and I should be happy for them. I am, and cannot wait to start the next term which is less than a week away.

I am happy to say that I am done with the first of three years, and it went by very quickly. At this rate, I feel like I should have my degree by next year! One can only wish, right?

Meredith and I had at one point talked about getting me a larger monitor than my current 20in flat panel. I have been toying around with the idea of moving my desk in the den to the wall that is shared by our living room because our 27 flat panel TV is right by the door. If I had a wireless mouse and keyboard, I would be able to sit on the couch and work from there after I swapped the monitor cable from the monitor to the TV. Just toying with the idea:-).

Speaking of Skip, he and his wife Suzanne have the most adorable little girl named Sarah. She is learning how to play the violin and the ballet. You can see her at his website at the following link http://pelorus.org/wordpress/

So ... that is it for this term. 5 down, 10 to go!

2 comments:

Melynn said...

This is a test to see if I have figured out how o get into this site. I can read the posts, but cannot comment. have always been told I am not a valid user. Let's see!

Melynn said...

BINGO! It worked! Sometimes time seems to stand still and other times it flies by. I can't believe today is the last day of July. I'm proud of you David. GOOD JOB! Now if the next two years go by as fast as the first, that would be a good thing. It helps when you like what you are doing. Keep up the good work.