Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back on the Dean's List!

Just received my final grades:

Life Drawing for Aninmation: 7107/7710 (92.18%)
College Algerbra I: 1052/1160 (90.69%)
Game Analysis and Playability: 1228/1250 (98.24%)

3 "A"s!! Woot! I feel great that I made it back onto the Dean's List, as I feel that I am giving it my all. One thing that my stepfather always tried to get across to me is not to do anything half-assed, with I feel that I did a lot as I was growing up (and maybe still do every so often). I don't feel that I gave it my best shot the first time I tried college 20 years ago, and so I am now giving it my all (witht he support of a wonderful wife), and setting high goals that I want to make. I see that I am not only getting good grades, but am making progress with my ability as well. I am really eager to get into the 3D side of the art work, but that will jsut take some patience. Best learn how to walk before I can run.

Love you all!!! See you next term (1 week from today!)

1 comment:

Melynn said...

Great! Good job, can't get much better than that!